Sunday, February 20, 2005

Irish Hiking Scarf


Eric's completed Irish Hiking Scarf aka the world's longest scarf for the world's tallest brother (well, ok, I am exaggerating a bit, but not much).

Confession - if you look closely (and let's pretend you have to look really closely) you will notice that the last gray stripe on the left is shorter than all the others. Yes, I ran out of yarn and yes I decided to forge ahead without buying a whole new skein because I a) wanted to finish b) promised I wouldn't start Mariah until I was finished and c) my favorite LYS store where I had bought the yarn closed and I'm in mourning.


Close up of the cables

2 Comments:

Blogger Korin said...

I love this pattern.. would make a gorgeous sweater. :) Not that you'd want to knit it.. since it took so long!

Sunday, February 20, 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

It would make quite the cool sweater. Maybe once I get through my current sweater list :)

Sunday, February 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home